Make a Change in Your Culture for the Better
You cannot change the direction of any organization until you first change the culture. In our innovative Culture Changing Councils we will help school leaders identify those students and teachers with the highest potential to lead a culture change on campus. We will then come in to your school and hold a one day seminar, training these participants on the principles that lead to culture change. We will help these participants identify their own vision of where their campus needs to go and guide them in developing a plan with specific goals, objectives and initiatives they can implement over the next weeks, months and year to make their vision a reality. At the Allazo Group we understand that it is culture that determines the majority of behaviors in a school. As students, parents, teachers, support staff and administrators alike strive to change their organization’s culture from within, the results will be extraordinary.
What You Get…
Topics Include: What it takes to change and maintain culture, organizational design, the power of a positive and united culture, and bringing people together in a common cause.
- Pre council consultation with key administrators.
- Two hour guided training session with key culture changers from amongst the organization.
- Two hour guided planning session building on the training.
- A customized action plan with specific assignments and action descriptions.
- Additional resources to assist in the culture changing process.
- Three follow up sessions via video conference.
Interested? Contact Us Here For a Free Consultation!